DOCKER PARK HOLIDAY HOMES
Weekly Changeover Day is Saturdays. Short breaks can start on flexible days, depending on dates available.
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. Prices start from £75 a night for two up to £100 a night during the high season.
8 December to mid Feb – park closed
All our charges are inclusive of electricity, gas and water, central heating.
Bedding and towels are also included in the price.
A barbecue is also provided (charcoal not provided) We are very pet friendly!
Holiday arrival is from 3pm and departure is by 10.30am please to allow us to ensure the home is beautifully clean and set up for the next guests!
All homes are no smoking. Disposable barbecues and camp fires strictly prohibited
KEEP AN EYE ON TWITTER AND OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR ANY OFFERS DURING THE YEAR!
Docker Park Holiday Homes or @dockerholiday
Terms and Conditions – Docker Park Holiday Homes
1. A £50 deposit via BACS in taken against any damage during your stay. This will be returned by BACS to your account within seven days of depature unless the home is found to have breakages, been damaged during your stay or left in an unacceptable condition.
2. A deposit of £50 is payable by BACS to secure your booking. Confirmation of your booking will be made to you upon receipt of said deposit.
3. Balance of funds is payable 28 days prior to arrival date. If your holiday is booked within the 28 day bracket, payment must be made in full at that time
4. We reserve the right to cancel any booking where the balance of payment is not made within 28 days of commencement of holiday. No reminders are sent. We will confirm receipt of payment.
5. An accepted booking is a contract and in the event of a cancellation or customer’s failure to arrive within 24 hours of the commencement dates, no monies will be refunded.
6. Refunds are not given on any unused nights or for reasons outside our control.
7. Please take note that arrival time is anytime after 3pm and departures are by 10.30am
8. Before occupying the holiday home, the hirer must satisfy themselves that the accommodation is in good condition and that the equipment in the inventory pack is complete. By accepting the accommodation the hirer accepts responsibility for the unit and equipment throughout the hire period. Damaged or missing items will be chargeable.
9. The deposit taken of £50 will be kept if the unit is left in an unsatisfactory condition to cover extra cleaning costs. It will also be cashed in for any breakages.
10. Cancellations must be made in writing. Email is acceptable. Movement of booking may incur a small fee. Deposit monies will not be refunded if the cancellation is made within 28 days of commencement of holiday.
11. Dogs are permitted. They must not be allowed on the furniture or beds. They must not be left unattended at any time – in both the holiday home or a vehicle. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on the park. Owners must clean up after their dogs and dispose of bags via the dustbin.
12. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse or turn away or ask any visitor to leave who is acting in a manner which could be deemed as detrimental to the well being or comfort of other visitors.
13. Washing lines are strictly prohibited.
14. Disposable barbecues are strictly prohibited as our camp fires.
15. Any offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time. If you wish to amend a booking when an offer has been used a £10 admin charge will apply.