Looking for somewhere to eat there is the Smugglers restaurant at the waterfront complex, fish and chip shop located at the Windmill, the Saltings dinner at the fun fair. All offer a wide range of meals at reasonable prices
Bunns lesiure commercial vehicle policy
please ensure that you read this - no liabilty accepted if vehicles are turned away that fail to meet these requirements
Commercial vehicle policy
Please be aware that commercial vehicles are not permitted on Bunn Leisure property. This is an evolving policy and the Company reserves the right to amend the detail below or the categorisation of certain vehicle types.
What constitutes an ‘unwelcome’ commercial vehicle?
• Any type of vehicle heavily or garishly sign written.
• Transit type vehicles, flat bed vans, drop-sided vans, box vans, lorries and large trailers. This includes, but is not limited to, such vehicles as Ford Transit, Vauxhall Movano, Mercedes Sprinter, Citroen Relay, and Renault Master.
What type of commercial vehicles will not be affected?
Acceptable commercial vehicles are:
• Small Car Derived Vans such as Ford Fiesta Vans, Vauxhall Corsa van, Citroen Nemo providing they are not heavily or obtrusively sign-written.
• Small vans such as the smaller versions of Ford Connect, Renault Kangoo, Mercedes Citan, Vauxhall Combo.
• Utility Vehicles such as the Land Rover Defender, Toyota Hilux, VW Amarak.
I have a vehicle which may fall into the commercial category but it is designed as a people carrier, or designed as an accessibility vehicle?
Specially designed ‘people carrying vehicles’ that are not sign written and do not have a commercial purpose may be allowed. If you believe that your vehicle falls into this exempt category, please advise security. Such vehicles will be issued with an identification badge which must be displayed and will be required to be parked in nominated car parks only.
I wish to bring a ‘commercial vehicle’ onto the park to deliver equipment to my caravan. What should I do?
Contact Security in advance who will arrange a temporary access pass. This pass must be collected and displayed at all times whilst on the Park.
Are there any other type of vehicles affected?
YES. Campervans, touring caravans & motorhomes will only be allowed onto Warner Farm Touring Park. They cannot, and must not, be parked beside caravan Holiday homes. Vehicles with building materials or ladders on roof racks as well vehicles giving driving lessons on park are also not allowed.