Pomice Farm, Bridport, Dorset
Caravan Holiday Park Information
Small private, family run beef and arable farm set in the superb landscape of the Marshwood Vale, deep in the beautiful Dorset countryside yet only 6 miles from the Jurassic coastline.
Enjoy country living at its best and take in the wonderful scenery, birds and wildlife as you explore the fields and hedgerows.
Relax in the clean, comfortable, fully equipped, 4 berth caravan.
Unwind in the quiet and peaceful garden surrounding the caravan with open views across the fields to the hills beyond.
- Laundry - Washing/ drying facilities available
- Cot and highchair available on booking
There are a number of things to do in Bridport and the surrounding area:
- Many lovely beaches within 30 minutes drive
- Various walking trails and footpaths within easy access
- Pony trekking based on a neighbouring farm or bring your own horse to stay as well (turn out available)
- Golf at West Bay, Lyme Regis, Windwistle and Halstock
- Indoor swimming pool at Bridport Leisure Centre
- Deep Sea fishing from West Bay
- Wildlife and animal parks at Kingston Maurward
- Model Railway at Pecorama
- Country Houses and gardens open for viewing
|Mids & East England|
|Tyne & Wear|
|South East England|
|Isle of Wight|
|South West England|
|Isle of Anglesey|
|Argyll and Bute|
|Dumfries and Galloway|
|Ross and Cromarty|