Hoburne Bashley, New Milton, Hampshire
Caravan Holiday Park Information
Whether you’re here for the first days of Spring, or the falling leaves of Autumn, you'll always be surrounded by beauty at Hoburne Bashley, in the glorious New Forest.
Embrace the great outdoors. Take a dip in the pool. Practise your golf swing. The kids will love learning survival skills, going crazy with crafts and exploring the wonders of nature at our Woodland Centre.
Step out of Hoburne Bashley and you'll have plenty of places to explore and lots of things to do:
- Hop on board the New Forest tour bus which conveniently stops inside the park
- Pack a picnic and head to the seaside – Bournemouth is only a short drive away!
- From zoos to theme parks, visit some of the many attractions Hampshire has to offer
- Head to West Quay shopping centre in Southampton for some retail therapy
The entertainment complex and pools are at the heart of the park.
You’ll find a great selection of food and drink at Hoburne Bashley. From coffee and cake at Café h to a delicious evening meal at Brasserie 1912. And of course, the bars are a great place to grab a drink while you enjoy the evening entertainment.
- Entertainment complex and amusement arcade
- Sammy & Tommy Children's activities
- Indoor soft play area and outdoor adventure playground
- Sky & BT Sports TV in complex
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor leisure pool and heated outdoor swimming and paddling pools (mid-May to mid-September)
- Sauna, steam room and fitness suite
- Basketball/mini football area and tennis courts
- 9 hole, par 3 golf course
- Nature trail
- Woodlander and Bushcraft Courses
- Pool table, outdoor table tennis and crazy golf
- Convenience store*
- ATM machine*
Pet & non pet available
|Mids & East England|
|Tyne & Wear|
|South East England|
|Isle of Wight|
|South West England|
|Isle of Anglesey|
|Argyll and Bute|
|Dumfries and Galloway|
|Ross and Cromarty|